- You will need the latest AeroFS Appliance image, which can be obtained via our Private Cloud Administrative Panel.
- Click Download appliance image to get the latest image file. Click
Download your latest license file. You will need this license file later on in
the installation process.
- Launch the downloaded image file using a virtualization platform of your choice (see our
supported platforms document for more information). The screenshot
below assumes you are using VirtualBox. You may also choose to launch your Private Cloud
directly via docker and cloud-init.
- Once the launch is complete, you should see the below console screen. Configure your
network settings as desired. If you are using Amazon EC2 or OpenStack, configuring your network
settings on the console will not be necessary.
- Point your browser to the IP address shown in the AeroFS Appliance console screen to begin setting up your appliance.